-FREE REGISTRATION FOR MINOR HOCKEY
The “GIVE HOCKEY A TRY ” program has been created to help youth in the Plaster Rock and surrounding region , enter or return to the minor hockey system.
-This Program will try to encourage parents with children born between 2004-2014 to enter the minor hockey system, with the following incentives.
1. This program will pay all the registration for children that never played minor hockey. All new minor hockey players born between 2004-2014 will have their registration paid by the “Give Hockey A Try” program.
2. This Program will also help parents suit up their child with the proper protective hockey equipment. The program will use a combination of donated equipment and new equipment to make sure the parents do not have to pay for any hockey equipment.
3. When children join this program, they will be registered with the Victoria Tobique Minor Hockey Association [VTMHA]
4. This program has been a huge success for the Plaster Rock area. In the last 3 seasons over 20 children have used this program to enter the minor hockey system.
5. The local Minor hockey association has a Facebook site “Victoria Tobique Minor Hockey”. Check it out and add your account if interested in playing this season.
6. This program might only be available for the 2018-2019 hockey season. So, if you are thinking about joining minor hockey this would be the perfect time to “Give Hockey A Try”.
7. Registration for the VTMHA has already started and players will be on the ice soon. To register for the program or for more information please contact a committee member ASAP.
8. Committee Members are Robert Paget -356-7446, Tina Henry-479-0616