- Installation & removal of ice surface, flooding ice, record keeping, use of ice making equipment and machinery including a Zamboni;
- Removal of snow, garbage and general clean-up of dressing rooms.
- This individual must be safety & security conscious.
- The individual must possess good communication skills as they will be working with the public and patrons of the arena.
- There will be formal and informal training on the workings of an ice plant and hazardous materials within the arena setting.
Must have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check. While we appreciate interest in the position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes can be dropped off or mailed to the office
Village of Plaster Rock
159 Main Street
Plaster Rock NB E7G 2H2
or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline is 4 pm Friday, Nov. 13th, 2020. The Village of Plaster Rock has a COVID-19 operational plan to safeguard staff and the public.