The Plaster Rock Village office will re-open Tuesday, June 2nd, for in person payments weekdays 9 am – 4 pm, closed for lunch from 12 – 1. To ensure your safety, the following measures are in place:
- There is a self-assessment questionnaire posted on entrance door; if you answer yes to any questions, do not enter the facility.
- All public health measures must be followed. Feel free to wear your community mask.
- Entrance door is marked.
- When you enter building stop and sanitize your hands at the first hand sanitizing station.
- Follow the arrows to payment window. Adhere to six foot distancing, markers on floor.
- Payments at office window, preferably by debit or credit, although cash will be accepted. Online payments, or by a mailed cheque continue to be encouraged.
- Follow the arrows to the second hand sanitizing station and sanitize your hands before exiting the facility.
- There is no admittance to any other portion of the Phil Sharkey Memorial Centre.